HONOLULU (KHON2) — A high far north of the main Hawaiian Islands will keep moderate to breezy trades in place through early next week, with wind speeds expected to peak over the weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward and mauka areas. An upper-level disturbance will fuel increased shower coverage through Friday, with drier conditions expected to move in over the weekend through early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election