HONOLULU (KHON2) — Winds will remain light through Saturday as a weak trough of low pressures passes from east to west across the area.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms are expected over the Big Island with a few interior and mauka showers expected elsewhere.
A more typical trade wind weather pattern will return on Sunday and linger for a few days. Clouds and passing showers will tend to favor windward and mauka areas.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Watch Live: Biden holds press conference following NATO summit
- Hilo domestic dispute turns deadly after officer involved shooting
- Newsfeed Now: 1 suspect in Austin mass shooting in custody, another at large; Principal goes viral for serenading graduating seniors
- Trade winds continue through week
- 40-year-old visitor rescued from Maui waters after attempting to save son