HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light and variable winds will continue through the rest of the work week, allowing for development of local land and sea breezes.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A trough moving over the area could introduce a slight chance of thunderstorms near or over the islands Thursday through Saturday. Trade winds may return this weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trade winds, with afternoon showers expected for Kauai and Oahu
- Social Scene: Popular Halloween candy
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death