A moist and unstable airmass will bring the potential for heavy rain especially over Kauai and the Big Island today. A more stable trade wind weather pattern will resume tonight and hold through the Thanksgiving Day weekend.
Showers will favor windward and mauka areas during the long weekend, with a stray shower reaching leeward areas from time to time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill