HONOLULU (KHON2) — FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1215 AM HST THURSDAY FOR THE
ISLAND OF MOLOKAI IN MAUI COUNTY.
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall.
* WHERE…The island of Molokai in Maui County.
* WHEN…Until 1215 AM HST.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding on roads, poor drainage areas, and in streams.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– At 904 PM HST, radar indicated heavy rain near the Molokai Airport. Rain was falling at a rate of 1 to 2 inches per hour.
– Some locations that will experience flooding include: Kualapuu, Kaunakakai, Hoolehua, Kalaupapa National Park, Maunaloa, Ualapue, Pukoo, and Halawa Valley.