HONOLULU (KHON2) — Breezy trade winds are expected Tuesday, along with showers riding in on the trades, which are expected to be enhanced due to an unstable airmass moving in from the west.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
This unstable air could trigger some isolated thunderstorms through Wednesday. A weak frontal band may move across the area late Friday or Saturday accompanied by a period of showers. A cool and dry airmass is then expected to follow.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill