HONOLULU (KHON2) — The dry trade wind pattern will continue through the upcoming weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Any showers that do develop will favor windward areas, with the best chance being through the overnight and early morning periods. Trade winds may become breezy Sunday into next week as weak low pressure passes far to the south.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday
- Businesses prepare to follow new rules for reopening on Thursday
- Air ventilation in the classroom is a concern for returning to campus
- A look back at the beginning of Aloha Festivals
- Police searching for suspect involved in robbery of Domino’s delivery driver