HONOLULU (KHON2) — The dry trade wind pattern will continue through the upcoming weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Any showers that do develop will favor windward areas, with the best chance being through the overnight and early morning periods.
Trade winds may become breezy Sunday into next week as weak low pressure passes far to the south.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- Visitor finds 9-carat diamond at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas
- The historic role of El Lector in educating cigar factory workers
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday