HONOLULU (KHON2) — A trade wind weather pattern can be expected through the remainder of the week and on into early next week thanks to high pressure far north of the area.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Clouds and passing showers will tend to favor windward and mountain areas with most leeward locations remaining dry.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’