HONOLULU (KHON2) — A band of clouds and showers associated with an old front will move over the islands Monday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers should diminish in coverage Monday night, with a bit wetter than normal trade wind pattern taking hold Tuesday through Thursday.
A more unsettled pattern appears to overspread the state Friday through the weekend, bringing the potential for some heavier showers to much of the island chain.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues