HONOLULU (KHON2) — A band of clouds and showers associated with an old front will move over the islands Monday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers should diminish in coverage Monday night, with a bit wetter than normal trade wind pattern taking hold Tuesday through Thursday.
A more unsettled pattern appears to overspread the state Friday through the weekend, bringing the potential for some heavier showers to much of the island chain.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3