HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure north of the state will keep breezy trade winds blowing through the week, with particularly windy conditions expected Wednesday and Thursday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward and mauka areas with a stray shower spilling leeward from time to time.
An upper level trough moving over the islands may enhance trade showers Friday through the weekend, while also easing the trade winds to moderate levels by Sunday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong trade winds expected across the state
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Social Scene: BTS performs on MTV Unplugged
- More than 3.4 million Texans still facing disrupted water supplies, authorities say