HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure north of the state will keep breezy trade winds blowing through the week, with particularly windy conditions expected Wednesday and Thursday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward and mauka areas with a stray shower spilling leeward from time to time.
An upper level low moving over the islands may enhance trade showers Friday through the weekend, while also easing the trade winds to moderate levels.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- Late night crash on Moanalua Freeway leaves 1 dead and 2 hospitalized
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Trade winds easing in the coming days