HONOLULU (KHON2) — A breezy trade wind weather pattern will hold through the Thanksgiving Day weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward and mauka areas during the long weekend, with a stray shower reaching leeward areas from time to time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3
- Beach ‘Bows split earn split against pair of Pac-12 foes to end regular season schedule