HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to locally breezy trade winds will continue Thursday morning, but will weaken Thursday afternoon, and become light and variable by Thursday night.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will bring clouds and a few showers to windward areas, but showers will diminish as the winds weaken, with clear and cool conditions tonight and early Friday.
Winds are expected to remain fairly light through the weekend, delivering just a few showers into next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii National Guard arrives in Washington D.C. ahead of Biden Inauguration
- Hundreds of appointments booked at mass vaccination sites on Oahu
- Tough decisions lie ahead for state lawmakers
- Flooding, outages, downed trees, and blown roofs as storm hits the state
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?