HONOLULU (KHON2) — Breezy trade winds will persist through Tuesday, while gradually diminishing.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
High clouds are expected to linger over the islands, and trade winds will continue to focus showers over windward areas.
Showers will be more active on the windward slopes of the Big Island and Maui today. As an upper level feature moves over the islands tonight through Tuesday night, a few thunderstorms will be possible.
Moderate trade winds and a decrease in showers are expected for most areas on Thanksgiving Day.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill