HONOLULU (KHON2) — A high pressure ridge north of the islands will weaken slightly over the next few days.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Moderate to breezy trade winds will decrease into the light to moderate range from Wednesday onward. Brief passing showers remain in the forecast, favoring windward and mountain areas in the overnight to early morning hours.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’