HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to breezy trade winds will continue through the week, and may get a little stronger by the weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will deliver passing low clouds and showers that will primarily focus over windward areas, with a few showers occasionally spreading leeward on the smaller islands.
Increased moisture and a passing disturbance aloft are expected to bring an uptick in showers from late tonight into Friday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election