HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure north of the state will maintain moderate to breezy trade winds through the week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward areas, occasionally spilling to leeward sides of the smaller islands, and will be most prevalent at night. A stable atmosphere will keep rainfall amounts light.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Prescribed burn scheduled at Schofield Barracks to prevent brushfires, protect endangered species
- ‘I feel like I belong here’, Danielle Kang feels relaxed, calm in Hawai’i ahead of LPGA LOTTE Championship
- Series Preview: ‘Bows open eight game homestand facing Big West newcomer CSU Bakersfield this weekend
- Dane Nakama Exhibit at Galley at Hawaii Theatre
- Tournament Preview: Kapolei Golf Club hosts first LPGA event in 20 years with LOTTE Championship