HONOLULU (KHON2) — A typical trade wind weather pattern can be expected through the weekend and on into the middle of next week thanks to high pressure far north of the area.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Clouds and passing showers will tend to favor windward and mauka areas with just a few brief showers expected over select leeward locations.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election
- Mayors want inter-island travelers tested after arrival, but admit there aren’t enough tests