HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure north of the state will maintain moderate to breezy trade winds through the forecast period, with minor speed fluctuations.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward areas, occasionally spilling to leeward sides of the smaller islands, and will be most prevalent at night. A stable airmass will keep rainfall amounts light.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Inside look of screening process for incoming travelers at Hilo International Airport
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III gets the call, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants