HONOLULU (KHON2) — An upper level low will remain near the islands for the first half of the week, and could help to enhance some shower activity during that time.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Trade winds are expected to become more widespread Monday and Tuesday, and strengthen later in the week. An increase of shower coverage is expected towards the middle of the week as leftover frontal moisture rides in with the trade winds.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu