HONOLULU (KHON2) — A cold front approaching from the northwest will bring wet weather to Kauai, and sporadic showers to Oahu through the weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Drier conditions are expected over Maui County and the Big Island. Light southeast winds will allow for afternoon sea breezes with clouds and showers forming over the higher terrain.
Unsettled weather will continue over the western islands next week as the front lingers over the state.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible for Kauai and Oahu through Friday
- Mayor Caldwell looks to boost COVID enforcement, which state auditor finds insufficient
- Hotels seek more communication with counties as they work to increase information flow to visitors
- Honoring Princess Ka’iulani with Cleghorn St.
- Kamehameha Highway repaving set for early 2021