HONOLULU (KHON2) — A special shout out to Alana Barthel, Teia Piette and Cole Ewalt. They are all Le Jardin Academy high school seniors who have committed to being scholar-athletes at several prestigious schools.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Below is a list of the scholar-athletes’ interests and the schools they committed to.
- Alana Barthel: All-American swimmer heading to UC San Diego to study science.
- Teia Piette: Volleyball libero who will pursue pre-med at Harvard University.
- Cole Ewalt: Soccer player heading to New York’s Bard College for its writing and environmental programs.
If you want to celebrate someone in your life, send us a photo on our website and watch for the latest Way 2 Go!
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology