HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s all about supporting our local restaurants!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Starting Friday, qualified Hawaii residents will be receiving a $500 Restaurant Card.
So, who qualifies? How does it work?
Paul Yokota, President of FCH Enterprises Inc. and Zippy’s, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Annual Career Expo going virtual this year
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kilani Bakery in business 61 years turns to social media to bring in customers
- Ohana plans to suspend inter-island flights, leaving Molokai in the lurch
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams to make virtual appearance in Hawaii court on Oct. 21
- Officials give update on post-arrival tests