HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hurricane season is in full swing, lasting until the end November.
That is why we are constantly staying prepared.
We’re joined by our friend Tim Johns, President & CEO of Zephyr Insurance to help us stay storm ready.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- Mar. 3: State officials are anticipating a delivery of about 67,000 doses of vaccines this week
- ‘Bows baseball opens 12 game homestand with four game series against HPU starting Thursday Night
- Breezy trades will persist Wednesday, then lower to moderate levels Thursday
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load