HONOLULU (KHON2) — Well, it’s on!
The World Surf League recently announced plans for the 2021 surf season and it’s starting right here on the North Shore of Oahu.
Marty Thomas, Surfing Director at WSL Hawaii.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State