HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii is a melting pot of different cultures’ traditions.
So what happens when you combine Hawaiian music with Filipino music? We’re about to find out with a new album being released called Kawili. Producer Lance Collins, joined Take2 with more details.
- Man involved in Kaneohe road rage shooting charged with attempted murder, drug offenses
- Ashton Nicolas Breaks Into The Local Music Scene With New Single “Find Me”
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- Amanda Smith Shares a Recipe to Help Boost Immunity
- Gov. Ige fills vacant Hawaii Island Senate seat with longtime educator, community leader