HONOLULU (KHON2) — A new campaign recently launched by the state focuses on the dangers of vaping by helping teens discover the risks from other teens or on their own.
Lola Irvin from the Hawaii State Department of Health, joined Wake Up 2day to explain more about Escape the Vape Hawaii.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Virginia woman charged with murder of infant was ‘into witchcraft’
- Hawaii employers can mandate a coronavirus vaccine, workers can request an exemption
- The Good Table Fundraiser for Lanakila Meals on Wheels
- Central Pacific Bank teams up with Marcus Mariota, DeForest Buckner and Shane Victorino to benefit spring sports season in Hawaii
- Hawaii’s Top 10 (Week of May 10)