HONOLULU (KHON2) — A new campaign recently launched by the state focuses on the dangers of vaping by helping teens discover the risks from other teens or on their own.
Lola Irvin from the Hawaii State Department of Health, joined Wake Up 2day to explain more about Escape the Vape Hawaii.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- City administration short on budget for extending lifeguard hours
- Trade winds return to the islands on Thursday
- Business Matters: Commercial Roofing built on honesty, values
- Honolulu first responders experience shipping delays for equipment; prepare for influx of calls during holidays
- Aloha Authentic: Hawaiian Clouds