HONOLULU (KHON2) — A new campaign recently launched by the state focuses on the dangers of vaping by helping teens discover the risks from other teens or on their own.
Lola Irvin from the Hawaii State Department of Health, joined Wake Up 2day to explain more about Escape the Vape Hawaii.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tokyo’s Skytree offers unmatched views of Olympic city
- Newsfeed Now: Senators unveil nearly $1 trillion infrastructure bill; TikTok video reunites siblings after over 40 years
- No keeping her down: After a fall, busy Hassan gets a gold
- USA’s Allman wins gold in discus
- Growing in popularity: Artist shares her love of Manga