HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s all about educating our keiki through facial expressions, while keeping them safe in the classroom.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It’s called the Brighter Masks, Brighter Keiki campaign. Karla Garjaka CEO and founder of globally brighter, joined Take2 with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident