HONOLULU (KHON2) — Concerts and live shows are on-hold because of the pandemic, but that’s not stopping musicians from doing what they love.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
That includes a professional violinist in Los Angeles.
Sheng-Ching Hsu is bringing part of the symphony to the streets, entertaining neighbors and passers-by.
She can be found playing her beloved violin at various locations around Los Angeles on any given day.
In the short time she’s been holding these weekly mini mass concerts, she’s already grown a following.
She is originally from Taiwan and came to the U.S. to study music when she was 17. She then received her masters from Julliard School in New York.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- California governor expected to lift stay-at-home order Monday
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Social Scene: Super Bowl will be different this year