HONOLULU (KHON2) — It may be hard to believe, but we’re only 10 days away from Christmas.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It’s a busy time for Santa and his helpers. So, we’re giving you a peek at what it looks like at the North Pole Village where Santa is said to officially live.
Santa and his Elves are busy preparing for Christmas at his workshop in Rovaniemi, Finland.
Thousands of people usually flock to Santa’s village in the arctic circle but the crowds have dwindled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Despite the circumstances, Santa re-assured children and their families that he will be coming to town.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Chinese New Year celebrated with firecrackers, lion dance at Palolo Chinese Home
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Surfer dies after being unresponsive at Laniakea Beach
- Picture found in long lost book leads to nationwide search for family