HONOLULU (KHON2) — If you’re in the real estate market and looking to purchase, there’s a new trend that has been very popular during the pandemic.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
People are looking to buy homes that are already furnished.
That’s because during the pandemic many homeowners had time to re-decorate their places, leaving less furniture for new homes.
Plus, with COVID restrictions, many stores were closed or shoppers were hesitant to put themselves at risk by going out and looking for couches and beds.
Some realtors say they’ve seen the demand for pre-furnished homes more than double.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Brad Tavares gets back in win column at UFC 257
- Hawaii DOH releasing preliminary COVID vaccination amounts on weekdays
- Critical Kaukonahua Road collision turns fatal
- Annual Lions Club eyeglass drive continues to help those in need
- No tsunami threat to Hawaii after 7.3 magnitude earthquake hits South Shetland Islands