HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s an island favorite and one of the best dishes you can eat – fresh poke!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It’s International Poke Day!
The dish has become so popular, Poke shops have opened up across the globe, from Hong Kong to Europe, Australia and all over the U.S.
But, of course, the best place to eat it is right here in the islands because this is where it was created.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Sunshine with light trade showers for the islands through this weekend
- Stimulus debit cards on the way and scammers are aware
- Business Matters: Michael Wu delivers everything from Chinese art to Feng Shui
- The sweet reason behind a Kailua math teacher’s ‘corny’ rap lessons
- Aloha Authentic: Pa’akai St.