HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s an island favorite and one of the best dishes you can eat – fresh poke!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It’s International Poke Day!
The dish has become so popular, Poke shops have opened up across the globe, from Hong Kong to Europe, Australia and all over the U.S.
But, of course, the best place to eat it is right here in the islands because this is where it was created.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Coronavirus: three new deaths, 68 new COVID-19 cases on Oct. 31
- Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel guides UCF to victory over Houston
- Kevin Natividad defeated via KO in UFC debut
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Former James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at age 90