HONOLULU (KHON2) — Tuesday is all about giving back, because it is “Giving Tuesday”, which happens on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Many people spend the weekend after the holiday shopping and looking for good deals. So, this day reminds all of us to give to those who are less fortunate.
People around the world will show kindness and generosity.
So, what can you do? You can donate toys or clothes to children in the hospital or to a charity. Set up a collection for food at work or at your school. Or even help a family member or maybe a stranger at the grocery store.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill