HONOLULU (KHON2) — Dodger fans in Los Angeles took to the streets to celebrate their first World Series Championship in 32 years.
But, that celebration got out of control after reports of vandalism and looting in the downtown area.
LAPD reported several arrests Wednesday morning.
The situation was reminiscent of the celebrations that followed the Lakers title win just over two weeks ago when more than 75 people were arrested amid looting and vandalism in Downtown LA.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 69th annual Cherry Blossom Festival contestants revealed
- Maui still behind on vaccine rollout
- More than 12,000 appointments already booked for second large vaccination site on Oahu
- Another apparent Molotov cocktail attack leaves family in shock
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner