HONOLULU (KHON2) — Multiple agencies are teaming up to raise awareness about the rise in sea levels.
A new campaign begins Monday, aiming to teach people about the importance of the changes.
Rachel Beasley with the State Dept. of Land and Natural Resources and Kathleen Pahinui with the Board of Water Supply joined Wake Up 2day with the details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Beloved ASL interpreter for state dies from COVID-19 complications
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- State’s first large vaccine rollout begins Monday
- Following mesmerizing win, Waianae’s Max Holloway shows no preference towards next bout
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday