HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s national disaster preparedness month and we can never be too prepared for hurricane season.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
That’s why we are constantly staying ready and taking extra measures to keep safe, just in case.
Luke Meyers, Administrator at Hawaii Emergency Management Agency, joined Wake Up 2day with details.
- One to two sharks seen feeding at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki
- Coronavirus: one death, 98 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 27
- Man dead after shooting on Hakimo Road in Waianae
- Son turns father’s Hawaii WWII memories into historical book
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders