HONOLULU (KHON2) — After setting a single day record with 42 new cases on Saturday, the State Health Department reported another 21 new cases yesterday. This, as Governor Ige decides on whether he will delay the reopening of out of state travel on August 1st. Maui County Mayor Mike Victorino joined us this morning to share his thoughts moving forward.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers