HONOLULU (KHON2) — After a challenging 2020, it’s important to remain positive in the new year.
So how can adults do that and serve as a good example for kids? Pediatrician Dr. Theresa Wee joined Take2 with tips.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: The race to get vaccinations ahead of COVID variants, fan scores with TikTok NFL style reviews
- WHO team leaves quarantine to start COVID origins study in China
- Biden to reopen ACA insurance exchanges, sign health care orders
- Strong trade winds for the islands starting Thursday
- Over 2,200 outstanding criminal trials backlog Honolulu courts