HONOLULU (KHON2) — If you’re looking for something to do on Halloween, there’s a cool virtual family event being put on by HMAA and the Hawaii Food and Wine Festival called Keiki in the kitchen.
Adam Richman, Television host, author, food and travel enthusiast, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case