HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii is getting ready to welcome back more visitors from Japan.
This, as officials confirm a traveler arrived in Honolulu and tested positive for COVID-19.
Hawaii Tourism Authority President and Chief Executive Officer John De Fries joined Wake Up 2day to share his thoughts. He also talked about messaging to visitors to ensure they know the laws regarding COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: ‘Go for broke’ forever stamps
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- The Postal Service wants you to send your packages early this holiday season
- AstraZeneca says COVID-19 vaccine ‘highly effective’
- Trade winds to gradually weaken