HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii is getting ready to welcome back more visitors from Japan.
This, as officials confirm a traveler arrived in Honolulu and tested positive for COVID-19.
Hawaii Tourism Authority President and Chief Executive Officer John De Fries joined Wake Up 2day to share his thoughts. He also talked about messaging to visitors to ensure they know the laws regarding COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Remains ID’d of 2 Indiana brothers killed at Pearl Harbor
- State orders Pono Life Maui to shut down medical cannabis production, retail operations
- Dozens of tenants participating in upcoming job fair at International Market Place
- Hanabusa joins HART as volunteer board member
- Loss of Colt Brennan reverberates throughout college football world