HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii County Mayor Harry Kim has served three terms, but his time in office is winding down after being ousted in the primary.
Mayor Kim joined Wake Up 2day to reflect on his time in office and offers advice to next mayor.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- July 29: Hawaii dodges another tsunami threat following 8.2 earthquake off Alaska
- ‘Somebody wake me up’: Proud dad reacts to Clearwater’s Bobby Finke winning gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Biden hits road to sell infrastructure package as Congress moves to push plan forward
- Can you get a 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shot?
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug gymnastics era