HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s a celebration of story and song!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Storytellers, musicians and artists from across the state are gathering for the annual Hawaii Book and Music Festival.
Gregory Shephard, author of a spy thriller called “Sea of Fire”, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
For more information, visit their website.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden orders 200M more COVID-19 vaccines, GoPro lost at bottom of ocean returned 6 years later
- Social Scene: Top trending destinations
- Biden to pause oil and gas sales on public lands
- Let down your hair: Army announces new rules for ponytails, nail color