HONOLULU (KHON2) — With so many businesses going out of business because the pandemic, scammers are at it again and taking advantage of these “going-out-of-business” sales that don’t really exist.
So how do you avoid falling for these scams? Roseann Freitas, Hawaii Marketplace Manager with the Better Business Bureau Northwest & Pacific, joined us on Wake Up 2day with what you need to know. For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Governor Ige appoints Judge Todd Eddins to Hawaii Supreme Court
- Mysteries of Hawaii: Tales of Kipapa Gulch and Waipahu cemetery
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination