HONOLULU (KHON2) — With so many businesses going out of business because the pandemic, scammers are at it again and taking advantage of these “going-out-of-business” sales that don’t really exist.
So how do you avoid falling for these scams? Roseann Freitas, Hawaii Marketplace Manager with the Better Business Bureau Northwest & Pacific, joined us on Wake Up 2day with what you need to know. For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities