HONOLULU (KHON2) — Don’t want to spend a lot of money on a bouquet? How about making your own?
Kathleen Yoshinaga from the Hawaii Floriculture & Nursery Association joined Take2 with arrangement tips.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Local malls and stores offering additional options for Black Friday amid COVID-19
- 120 new COVID-19 cases reported on Thanksgiving Day
- Mayor Caldwell says Oahu will remain in Tier 2 for now
- Thanksgiving 2020 filled with long lines for food and smaller gatherings
- Badly abused dog makes full recovery, celebrates Thanksgiving in forever home