HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s an eatery that features Filipino fusion food! We’re talking about Da Ultimate Grindz Hawaii located in Waipahu.
Entrees include the heart attack loco moco, which features smoked beef brisket, grilled pork belly topped with an egg and gravy. Cashier Grant Austin joined Take2 with a look.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye
- Traffic accident prompts closure at Daniel K. Inouye Highway between Wilder Road and Kaumana Drive on Big Island
- Breast cancer awareness fundraiser 2021 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® held virtually
- Waikiki surfboard rack fire causes hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage
- Rolovich fired as WSU coach: ‘It’s just heartbreaking to hear that’