HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s an eatery that features Filipino fusion food! We’re talking about Da Ultimate Grindz Hawaii located in Waipahu.
Entrees include the heart attack loco moco, which features smoked beef brisket, grilled pork belly topped with an egg and gravy. Cashier Grant Austin joined Take2 with a look.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology