HONOLULU (KHON2) — In these uncertain times it’s crucial that we continue to support our local restaurant industry.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
In this Food 2Go segment we’re featuring another ono food stop to help satisfy those appetites.
Tina Wang, owner of Tanaka Ramen and Izakaya joined us with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities