HONOLULU (KHON2) — In these uncertain times it’s crucial that we continue to support our local restaurant industry.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
In this Food 2Go segment we’re featuring another ono food stop to help satisfy those appetites.
Tina Wang, owner of Tanaka Ramen and Izakaya joined us with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Senate panel advances Barrett Supreme Court nomination despite Democrats’ boycott
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference