HONOLULU (KHON2) — A longtime Japanese restaurant in Waipahu is serving up new bentos.
Restaurant Kuni is offering customers new combos, along with classics like miso butterfish, during this pandemic.
Manager Naomi Sasaki joined Wake Up day with a look at what’s on their menu.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Police investigate attempted murder near Hawaiian Ocean View Estates
- Heavy rain possible for the islands through Thursday
- Kaimuki Christmas Parade canceled amid coronavirus pandemic
- Flood advisory issued for Oahu
- Howl-O-Ween Virtual Pet Adoption for Hawaiian Humane Society