HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s crucial to support our local restaurant industry during these harsh times.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
That’s why we have our food2go segment, featuring different local eateries that are still serving our community.
So this morning, we’re checking out Paco’s Tacos in Honolulu. Chef Cesar Aguilar, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Senate passes COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act urging end to violence against Asian American
- Widow of man fatally shot in Nuuanu files wrongful death suit against City, HPD officers
- Hawaii reports 101 coronavirus cases, 2 new deaths
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- City releases first-ever Climate Action Plan for Oahu