HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s crucial to support our local restaurant industry during these harsh times.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
That’s why we have our food2go segment, featuring different local eateries that are still serving our community.
So this morning, we’re checking out Paco’s Tacos in Honolulu. Chef Cesar Aguilar, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Coronavirus: 165 new COVID-19 cases; two new deaths reported on Jan.16
- Waianae’s Max Holloway dominant in victory over Calvin Kattar at UFC on ABC 1
- Kahuku’s Punahele Soriano improves to 8-0 with first-round TKO on Fight Island