HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s a restaurant that brings upcountry farming to urban Honolulu. We are talking about Moku Kitchen in Kakaako.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
General Manager Mason Hundhausen joined Wake Up 2day with a look at what’s on the menu.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii delegation meets with National Guard stationed in Washington D.C.
- Savvy Shopper – Popular Picks for Jewelry at The Diamond Fairy
- Waikiki beaches to undergo improvement project, expect closures
- Hawaiian Airlines expanding Pre-Clear Program for Hawaii-bound travelers
- Live skunk caught at Honolulu Harbor